Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26th,2010- Week Ten

On Monday, I had my second visit to see Dr. Reynolds.  It was a pretty rough day with blood work and examinations and to say the least, I was happy when that appointment ended.  Brennie and Grandbob were in town for the Paul McCartney concert, so luckily, my mom was able to go with me to the appointment.  Even though the appointment was rough, it all ended with a great surprise. 

Dr. Reynolds brought out her fetal monitor and said that it was time for "dessert".  At the end of the exam, she rewarded us with the sound of our Lil' Shaffa's heartbeat. My mom and I started crying and actually, Brennie held it together less than I did.  We called Mike (Daddy) and let him listen and then Grandbob got a listen.  So, everyone heard the most precious sound of Lil' Shaffa's heartbeat.

We have another appointment in four weeks and we can't wait to call Mike's parents, Nona and Pap Pap so they can have a listen.  Perhaps we will record it and upload it to the blog...


1 comment:

  1. I get chills just thinking about the sound of the heartbeat - it's the most wonderful sound in the world! I hope you will be able to upload it to the blog - I really want to hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete