Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 16

We are officially into week sixteen of our pregnancy and well into the second trimester.  I think it's important to document the "not so good" along with the "great" through this journey, so here goes.
Many people have told me that once I entered into the second trimester that I would feel so much better.  Well, I'm still waiting.  Maybe since I had a relatively easy first trimester I'm not quite feeling the reprieve that I expected.  I do have a little energy back, but now that I can't lye on my back to sleep I'm having difficulty getting comfortable throughout the night.  Poor Mike who has to deal with my pregnancy pillow on one side, a pillow for my head, and another pillow for the other side of me.  We only have a full size bed and he's beginning to make comments about being squished out of bed at night.  I'm so sorry Mike.  Maybe one day we will have that king size Tempurpedic that we dream about. 

On a good note, our Doctor called today with the results of our prenatal testing and everything has come back within normal range.  So, Lil' Shaffa seems to be perfectly healthy which makes us perfectly happy. We are looking forward to the long weekend and hope to finally take our first "belly shots".

No comments:

Post a Comment