Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lil' Shaffa's First Christmas

I never imagined that Lil' Shaffa would have such a wonderful first Christmas while still in utero.  Even though it was our year to go to Pennsylvania, Mike and I decided that the eleven hour drive would be too uncomfortable for me at 32 weeks.  We made a quick trip up to Morganfield, KY to spend Christmas Eve with my parents.  It was a little bittersweet, as my grandfather was in the hospital the entire weekend.  Little did I know, it would be the last time I would see him.  He did see the size of my belly and he knew there was a little boy in there.  He would just look at me and laugh.  I like to think that he was excited about meeting his great-grandson.

Although we didn't get to see all of the family, Lil' Shaffa received lots of very nice things from everyone. He is truly going to be spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment