Monday, November 1, 2010

A Bun in the Oven

Every year for Halloween we spend the evening with our Friends Ben and Monika. This year was no different. Halloween is Ben's favorite holiday and he exhibits his excitement through all of his Halloween preparations. His house is decorated, he and Monika invite friends over and Ben spends the night haunting the neighborhood in his twelve foot skeleton costume. This year Mike and I decided to dress up. This is the first year our costumes have ever coordinated and we had a great time pulling it all together. I had done research trying to find a good pregnant Halloween costume and after a little searching I decided to dress as "a bun in the oven" and Mike as the Chef. I felt a little silly and Lil' Shaffa may be embarrassed by this one day as it is technically his first Halloween costume, but we obviously didn't care. It was fun. Below are some photos from the holiday.

Ben and Monika at the Fall Festival in Franklin, TN

Ben at his house Halloween night.
Pretty Pumpkin Chocolate Cake that Ben and Monika made.
The "Bun in the Oven"
The entire ensamble.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome costumes!!!!!! I love this idea and will steal it if I'm ever pregnant during Halloween :) You two are so cute. I love this blog and will be following!

    -Kiki

    ReplyDelete